"Campaña de verano "ZETA-ZEPA" diseñadoras con todo en Berlin!!!!






FOTOGRAFO CLAUDIO DOENITZ
ESTILISMO FRANCISCO ABASOLO
MAQUILLAJE Y PELO  FRANCISCA BONGARD
MODELO BELEN (REBEL)

DISEÑADORAS CLAUDIA VITALI- EUGENIA ZANETTA




ABOUT



CONCEPT



Color, magic, shape, comfort and originality is what we look for in every one of our garments.
We inspire in the sensuality of a woman with strong personality, daring and at the same time totally feminim.
We play with texture, with shine and lightness , transparence, that´s how we join cloth and the world, and so we also join different worlds and different women…
Walking on the street and seeing a girl or a guy that has enough confidence to feel special, different, fun, daring and colorful.
That`s what we seek.
Someone with a very personal and outstanding look.
We don’t follow trends, but we try to understand design as a way of life.

To that end we inspire ourselves in the colours and forms of insects, of things abandoned in the streets, old objects, old paper in the walls.
The green of a tree with a purple flower coming out, with a piece of wire that a human tied to it, with a sign, with black letters, with a stain of some paint that someone threw, with a car that is yellow and it`s parked in that spot , with the girl with a black dress with a hat that pass by who makes us look and get inspired of the hole one second-frame.
Berlin fills us with information, and mixed with our Latin backgrounds -that are also very different- gives as a result a revel, dancing and circus, and sexy unique conjunction.
We design as we feel, and we want everyone who wears our designs to feel also very special.







DESIGNERS
Claudia Vitali’s Bio

I was born in Riverao Preto, Brazil in1976. I lived there until I was 6 years old and then I flew –like a butterfly- to Chile, where I grew up and went to school. I studied advertising but I realized on the way, that my little wings wanted more colors, so I decided to study fashion design. Once I finished, my flying insects felt the necessity to breath new air, so I flew off over the ocean until I reached Barcelona, Spain, where I studied Styling for Audiovisual Communication and later, professional make-up

I stayed in Barcelona designing and coloring the streets for 5 years, but then my wings needed new skies again. And i left the ground heading to Berlin… and here we are, designing for a city with a very long, freezing and tough winter and a very friendly and floral spring.
So, in the end, all those brazilian colors, the chilean happiness and that catalan mood converge; they touch each other and they mix with the magic, love, insects and clowns, to reach each one of my clients to make them feel unique, comfortable and happy, just as I am.

Eugenia Zanetta`s Bio

I was born in Patagonia Argentina. I lived there till i was 17 when i moved to Buenos Aires to study Fashion Design. But a teacher of mine suggested that my creativity and myself where going to suffer the limits of the Cloth, and that i should study Visual Arts. And that`s what i did. So my backgrounds are the Collage, the Skulpture, the Chaos, the Textures, the structure in the borders of no structures.
Luckily my father lived in Formentera, so every year during my studies i could come to Europe, travelled, and filled my head with new influences that always were put in some art work. Mixing my mountains and the woods, with the colours of the beach,the solitude, the third world with the unpredictable, and the old Europa where everything was perfect, ended up defining me.
When i finished my studies Berlin was the choice. But the exploration was no longer creating objects that then i couldn`t move, And that`s how slowly a paper turn into a cloth, a box into a bluse, something found on the street into shapes, borders and collage.
So when i met Claudia here, from Chile to Berlin, there was nothing to say. Just to start doing.



Production



In recent years the traditional fabrics industry in the Third World, have shown the underhuman quality of work of this places- The “Sweatshops” described as a workplace where workers are subject to extreme exploitation, including the absence of a living wage or benefits, poor working conditions, and arbitrary discipline, such as verbal and physical abuse, have begun to extend. Since sweatshop workers are paid less than their daily expenses, they are never able to save any money to improve their lives. They are trapped in an awful cycle of exploitation.
Not agreeing with this form of life, and work., we try not to contrinbuite to this mentality, and do the more as we can ourselves.
To value the work of a modist, every minute, everyhour.
To live ourselves the hard work that it envolves.
When the times comes to produce more than we can sew, we will gladly look for a place that can do the work in the best conditions and work.
The designer who always tried to raise the importance of the traditional values of the country`s craftsmanship,for us is not fading out.

 
Eugenia Zanetta


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario